For supervisors and middle management staff, excellent communication and people skills are essential.
With Venue Solutions Group’s Advantage Training, your organization will benefit from a new and highly effective way of working that is flexible and focused on the needs of your middle management staff and their team.
At VSG, we are champions of the DiSC® approach.
The DiSC Model of Behavior, best described as an “Operators Manual for People,” is a personality assessment tool used by more than 1 million people annually.
With group interaction and self-discovery activities, participants learn to understand themselves and the “why” in their approach to work situations. They are encouraged to uncover new and exciting ways to value and manage workplace “differences” every day.
How DiSC Works
The DiSC process is always an enjoyable experience for the teams we instruct.
After each participant completes our 20-minute online assessment, our team builds a customized program to meet each individual’s needs.
Active participation by your team allows them to discover and embrace enlightening information that will positively change your workplace culture.
In the facilitated session, your team will:
- Learn about their strengths and blind spots
- Learn about the strengths and blind spots of other styles (their co-workers)
- Learn how to value the differences more effectively
- Increase speed of integrating new team members
- Facilitate better communication among team members and across teams
- Build more effective relationships with clients
- Develop management and leadership skills
- Be introduced to 360-degree reviews
- Be provided with tools for coaching and developing staff
Cornerstone Principles of Everything DiSC Workplace:
- All DiSC styles and priorities are equally valuable, and everyone is a blend of all four styles.
- Your work style is also influenced by other factors such as life experience, education, and maturity.
- Understanding yourself better is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others.
- Learning about other people’s DiSC styles can help you understand their priorities and how they may differ from your own.
- You can improve the quality of our workplace by using DiSC to build more effective relationships.
Beyond the immediate positive impact on your organization, the profiles created for and provided to the team remain accessible to you and the VSG team and can be used again and again.
For example, if you hire two new people, only those two need to take the DiSC assessment. Their profile can be coordinated with existing team profiles to create an updated Everything DiSC Group Culture Report and unlimited free comparison reports.